Monday, 3 February 2014

After all that time...

Going back soon

Hopefully I can concentrate better on my writing than I do right now


Try to deny it but money is hella important y'all!



I don't want to think of rent

I don't want to think of bills

I don't want to think of admin-paperwork stuff

I don't even want to think of what to feed myself



Heh. Namanya pun pemalas



But I'll definitely miss this place heaps

I love it; I feel cleaner and more accepted here

Probably because I'm lucky to land where I land and to meet the people I have surrounding me now


Probably if I come back I'd want a place of my own; no more sharing

I'm tired of taking care of others when I barely care for myself

...Am I too nice now?


Oh well...



Okay, time to start the process nanti Dan buat muka mati aku dah la semua supervisor aku MIA

:|

No comments: