Sunday, 25 August 2013

Monday blues? I got it on Sunday!

Sheesh, the hell I've been doing to feel this tired?

Nope, the coffee is for the whee-whaa state of limbo

And it's a Sunday if they say they're bloody open til 5, it's somewhere in 4pm actually

*groans*


Too much administrative stuff to do and I feel like I can't be bothered to do them eventhough like it or not, I have to do them

*sigh*


Was some fine couple of days but felt a tad miserable

It comes with the whee-whaa that is the hormonal imbalance

Hoho! roll your eyes boys, this is just menstrual cycle, wait til we get to menopause!


Not like I got nothing to say it's just that...

I hate that girly thought of "if this boy likes me he shold've yadayadayada!"

It's annoying and at times borderline illogical

Sorry boys for having to put up with those stuff but oh well, you want them goods you gotta take them bad as well


So much to chase next week so paranoid tomorrow is next week and what little time do I have and what a freaking mess am I!


This is that moment where I think to myself, "the hell did I jumped off the train?!"


:|


But they too say, the more you want something, the harder they shall come

Kinda God's way to see how much we want something

And how we want it



A French dude agreed with my bloody housemate that I should get laid when I say I want a 6-pack of a fiery stripper for my birthday

DAMMIT IT WAS HER IDEA!

D8

No comments: