Sunday, 4 August 2013

"She elbowed the bus driver!"

Was very unnerving

There I was, this little Asian girl with head wrapped in the sea of middle-age to older farmers

I don't know was I was welcomed there or  not


But it turned out fine

I've learnt a lot in the span of 4 days

It was really interesting to hear the R&D going on in the industry

I get to know some people

And damn food was awesome!
(dinner stuff la, takde keje aku na tak puasa semata-mata musafir conference gini)


And Palm Cove was awesome, beautiful

Everytime I go out to the esplanade, the beach and the jetty, I'm always at awe

Quiet little place, I love how they don't let the hotels and resorts hog up the beach so it's more accessible to public

And more pristine looking


Kinda had that snap-in-the-head moment for a bit

A realisation

I do feel I am somewhat doomed but I'll do my best to make it through



I'm just sick of us demanding others to respect our sensitivity

Get out of there, they do do that a lot


Happy hour, the servers offered me soft drinks instead of the beer, wine and champagne

Food, the organisers had asked beforehand my diet preference (seafood ftw!)

John even took the trouble of getting me juice during the pre-dinner drink and the welcome reception


In all honesty, I do felt I should've stayed behind for a bit when they had the open casino after the dinner and take a photo of myself with them betting chips, clad in pristine off-white baju kurug with tudung to boot

Why are Muslims these days so ridiculous I just cannot brain it


*sigh*



Not gonna end with a downer so here's something rare around here

PHOTOS!











Totally wanna be back there for the Skyrail and Kuranda!

No comments: