Friday, 31 August 2012

heh :3

Ohey, it's our independence day, yay!

bakar mercun



I'm still tired.

But thankful.

My head is spinning with a list of people that had help me get here, thinking who haven't I've thanked.

I pray that I would have no regrets with this.


Though I have to admit, I'm quite intimidated by the whole research idea. But I kept getting told by people 'just enjoy it'. Heh. Betcha diorang pening dengan aku tulis surat pun macam hape belum sampai thesis lagi. Oh well, pray all goes well.

Tanak lagi nangis kat Abah kesian die cuak hantar Mak temankan kite

:3
yeah I have me Maa with me for now



In one weekend got my birthday and Raya.


I won't go ranting that I'm a quarter of decade I feel old. I've felt old long ago. It don't take much too. Just turn on the radio and I'll be "I'm too old for this shit!" lol.

Was nice honestly. Me and my housemate cooked for Raya that day and we went to Subi to buy stuff and she bought me a piece of cake from San Churros (a piece because nobody else inside the house would help me finish a darn cake! It happened before, you know). And then we had a friend over the night and gobbled through our Raya cooking (heh, pre-Raya dinner). She loved the rendang I made (uberohsem~).


Raya was....

Quiet...

Last year my weekends were pretty hectic as I would tag along with my senior and go Raya around Perth. Didn't even Raya with a single Malay on the day this year (but I Raya with Kak Rajin! :D). There was nothing to do on the day so I actually went to the library to find some reference on an assignment that I've never finished and pass up but who cares?! I'M NOT DOING COURSEWORK NO MORE WHEEE~!!! But yeah, I actually enjoy the quietness. Compared to last year, I had a meeting in the morning where I have to bring along my 6000words assignment to be checked for any amendments by my lecturer and class in the evening... Even then I didn't Raya with any Malay, apart from my senior whom I bump into after my meeting, I Raya with a bunch of Indonesians! (my Indonesian classmates invited my to one of their friends open house. Talk about itik masuk reban ayam :p). O yeah, and my housemate's friends (fun bunch they are).

If I wanted to, I could've gone back (curse you AirAsia and your cheap flights!) but got stuff to handle here so, can't. To say that I don't miss my family well, I do miss them. But it goes back to the reason why I'm here. I'm not here for mere silly-dilly fun I do have a purpose, to get that bloody scroll while enjoying myself, absorbing the knowledge here as I go. Why I do this, well obviously I'm a selfish little girl, of course I'm doing this for me! But I'm doing this for my loved ones as well as they played a big part on how I actually got here. Personally for me, to go all wailing "I wanna go back!" is not an option. Not only I would be disappointed with myself but I would disappoint that trust from my family as well. It's one of the things that I kept reminding myself everytime things seemed hard and I feel like throwing the towel already.


And from this week's event, I'm glad that I could look around, knowing that there are people that I could count on, for reassurance and support. I couldn't ask for more :)


AND HAVE I TOLD YOU GUYS I GOT NEW TOY?!

OMG ITIS TEH OHSEMS~!~!!!!


Heh. Nexus 7 je. Aku tak berkemampuan seperti kamu2 di Bangalore sana untuk ber-iPad

:p


Yeah, selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin y'all~!


wink2adeorangtukawenarinitahniahMas!wink2

No comments: