Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Bless me, Bless you

Ramadan is ending... Always kinda sad but I'm pretty looking forward to dig into fitchips in public without having to worry about my wrapped head (to be honest the chips is not that awesome but the dipping is YUM) I have variations of plan for the coming Eid which is highly dependent on what'll go on in the next two days. I'm somewhat psyched about them yet cautious. I don't put high expectation on it but it'll be great if it takes off (though I'm pretty sure people will be all WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!).


I had problems before and at one point I dealt one of them the worst way thinkable to anyone. Lashing out at others when things aren't going your way is never nice. I never liked the aftermath but anger is really an unpredictable beast but to be forgiven for it is very humbling. To think that after doing such a thing everything is starting to get better in all aspects is just remarkable.


It's those times when I feel being thankful is not enough....

I'm blessed, I'm happy, I'm thankful

And I pray that momentum would continue

:)

No comments: