Oh, sesuai dah timing:









Agak bile lagu raye macam ni nak muncol?
fun with underlying meaning when taken seriously
"Don't shoot me Santa Claus!
I've been a clean living boy, I promise you
Did every little thing you've asked me to
I can't believe the things I'm going through
Hey Santa Claus,
No one else around believes me
But the children on the block they tease me
I couldn't let 'em off that easy..."
Ya, ya, I don't like festive songs because one will sound like the other
and the whole spreading "cheer" and "good will" is too freaking fake of an illusion being sang high and low when we all know festive time is the time to meet up your relatives and measure alongside one another to see who is at the highest peak of shallowness.
And eat awesome food
(Whomever figured out exactly what led me to this video is a pure psychic...
except those living in this house :P)
(HD/wide screen format video is screwing up my layout... blame VEVO)
Agak bile lagu raye macam ni nak muncol?
fun with underlying meaning when taken seriously
"Don't shoot me Santa Claus!
I've been a clean living boy, I promise you
Did every little thing you've asked me to
I can't believe the things I'm going through
Hey Santa Claus,
No one else around believes me
But the children on the block they tease me
I couldn't let 'em off that easy..."
Ya, ya, I don't like festive songs because one will sound like the other
and the whole spreading "cheer" and "good will" is too freaking fake of an illusion being sang high and low when we all know festive time is the time to meet up your relatives and measure alongside one another to see who is at the highest peak of shallowness.
And eat awesome food
(Whomever figured out exactly what led me to this video is a pure psychic...
except those living in this house :P)
(HD/wide screen format video is screwing up my layout... blame VEVO)
No comments:
Post a Comment