I'm sad...
Rather upset...
For God Sake
I
Killed
A
RAT!
T_T
It's one thing if it's done in a quick swift move, but it wasn't
So now, I'm swearing off all glue traps
It is cruel way of trapping such animal that you can't bash to death, bigger compared to roaches and geckos and will squeak in pain from trying to pry their legs and tail off the glue, only to have them sore and red
T_T
Seriously, even if it is a pest, it deserve a quick elimination
You want to die slowly in torment?
No way in hell, nuh-uh...
Of all the sudden, suffocation seemed too slow...
T_____T
HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*foreverguilty*
kepade tikos2 di luar sane, tolong la jangan masuk rumah ni lagi
Rather upset...
For God Sake
I
Killed
A
RAT!
T_T
It's one thing if it's done in a quick swift move, but it wasn't
So now, I'm swearing off all glue traps
It is cruel way of trapping such animal that you can't bash to death, bigger compared to roaches and geckos and will squeak in pain from trying to pry their legs and tail off the glue, only to have them sore and red
T_T
Seriously, even if it is a pest, it deserve a quick elimination
You want to die slowly in torment?
No way in hell, nuh-uh...
Of all the sudden, suffocation seemed too slow...
T_____T
HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*foreverguilty*
kepade tikos2 di luar sane, tolong la jangan masuk rumah ni lagi
2 comments:
Awww~~
It gets better for the next one!
Don't worry~~~
XD
*isk~
Kalau ade pun beli that sangkar trap & lepaskan die kat belakang time2 kucing2 bising mintak makan & lari masuk umah
T_T
Ohay awak, lame tak nampak sihat? Dengar sane snow sangat dahsat so take care tau!:)
Post a Comment