Sunday, 7 March 2010

Saturday Lady

It had been about a year now since I got into Sid. Been hearing bout them, never really bothered to check em out til I watched 嘘 (Uso) on Animax Music. Nothing really catched my attention, laying lazy on the mattress until the guitar solo break where Shinji sat down, plucking the classical guitar which got me sitting upright from lying down. Like duh I started to download their discog and damn hell their songs are yummy. I love Mao's voice. It had this clearity that gives me the idea when he sang, his voice reach through and penetrate the sky... 嘘's opening definitely gave me the image once I got over the "it's one of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood's them song" thing.


Now, I'm pretty much latched on to 土曜日の女 (Doyoubi no Onna), the live version that is (never noted the song existed. Bahaa~) They swapped the electric guitar for the classical one. With Shinji plucking away and Mao's voice oh-so smooth... It felt like an invitation to a slow, soft dance... One of those dances where hips swayed yet the steps were careful... lead and partner never really latched onto one another yet not having a big of a gap between them... with dimmed lights... how sensual... maybe a bit romantic...




Weird really what irony the song and the image is...


"I can never be your Sunday Lady..."



Sad

:(

*LINK BUBBA*

No comments: