Shit, seriously I thought I won't be latched to F1 after they've confirmed that Kimi would not be racing this season and Schumacher is making a comeback. Kimi is a delight to watch thanks to his attitude, drive and might even be his own mentality that second is not the best. Y'know before he ever won any races, everytime he ended up second his slurring will be pretty much "bla3~I could do better, bla3~ I could do better..." it's I guess this same attitude that got him frustrated to the point of tossing the controller of his car to the ground after he was forced to retire from the race which is a surprise, coming from the man dubbed as the Iceman. No offence, Schumacher is a great driver, I acknowledge that but during his reign, F1 got too damn predictable. Even his team adopted favourism towards him over his team-mate, Barrichello. When he left, damn hell trying to predict races outcome is FUN! Nobody pretty much know what will happen for the races and with that, the safest bet on who will win the race is to bet whoever that gets the pole position (not really the case all the time though) and after he backed off, the talent, the drive in the other racers started to pop out and when they clashed on the circuits, damn hell it's exciting! Ever watch drivers taking over one another before your eyes? That's one heck of a thrill. Everybody will be standing up, cheering for the driver of their choice as they pass while some others held their breathes as time seemed to stretch longer than it should. When the overtake manoeuvre succeeded or failed, breathes, sighs and even screams and shouts can be heard all over the stand over the roar of the passing car's powerful engines. And damn those engines are like music drilling through the eardrums. McLaren has the sweetest engine sounds of all team. It was one of the two excuses for me to support Mika Hakkinen, other than he's good.
Gosh, watching this race now sure bring back memories and the sense and the weird need to compare now and the past races. But I think the most irking thing this year has to be the effing rules. No Refuelling. Shit. I wanna see more fuel nozzles and their hoses be driven away by them drivers! And some flames help to heat things up even more. I hate that to compensate this rules they have to build bigger fuel tanks, making that "bump" behind the driver's head extend further to the rear wing, somewhat seemed elongated from side view. Burok! dah la aesthetic of the cars have long been compensated last year thanks to the shorter rear wing span regulation! Shit! Then all the cars were twitching around, not really moving gracefully with speed as they used to thanks to the extra fuel load at the start of the race and tyres wearing out by the end of the race. The end of the race pretty much a test of conserving fuel, not to let it run out before the chequered flag. Shit... Tapi tengok jugak, missed some laps pasal pi sembahyang.
When that Kimi announcement was made somewhere last year, I thought "meh, no one to support. buek -_-;" but glued to the screen, my thoughts were with Massa and Vettel. Massa just because of the wreck last year, poor dude missed the whole season after that. Vettel, shit, this dude made me cussed out of the blue, out loud while at the bus stop, waiting for the friggin bus. I bought a paper on a Monday just to check who won the race the previous weekend and was expecting someone else to win a race but when I read that he got his maiden win that race, I went "What fuck, VETTEL?!" -_-; I dare not look into the faces of those around me. That was the season before last season. Last season, he snatched lots of attention, being an awesome driver from German who is not a Schumacher. This season, Hulkenberg is interesting to watch, being a rookie who finished quite strong just now (and the name =D ) Kudos to team 1 Malaysia for having not having any of the cars retired this race, even after being served with nasi lemak.
I thought I'll drop another old habit this year but shit, old habits are hard to die
:|
Bak kate budak kecik tu:
"Kakak ade 20 baju tapi 2 suar je!"
-_-;
Sib baik ko anak bos aku!
:|
Bak kate budak kecik tu:
"Kakak ade 20 baju tapi 2 suar je!"
-_-;
Sib baik ko anak bos aku!
Psst~!
Budak2 sok nak IA, good luck~!
How you guys pop in here at this time is beyond me tho... :|
kem salam kat yang lain2 ^_~ v
OK~ wanna finish Lirael now!(Abhorsen trilogy is awesome dawg!)
1 comment:
dah abis exammmmmmmmm
Post a Comment