Loncat2 stuffs on the GazettE, landing laa kat wiki media pasal album NIL diorang (my fave! =D ) & dikatakan situ bahawasanya lagu 体温, Taion adalah sebuah tribute kepada Junko Furuta. Pasal name die digaris biru berlink, aku klik la (try klik name tadi lepas ni kay?)
Nauzubillah, tak boleh lagi sadis ke kes?
Aku baca atas2 je. Sampai timeline skip, pasal tak sanggup dah. Camtu punye teruk. Ade yang tahu buat tak tahu, takut. Yang buatnya, tak disabit membunuh, cuma mencedera sampai mengakibatkan maut (APEKEBODOHNYETUANGLIGHTERFLUID&LIGHTUPKALOTAKMEMBUNUH?!) Tak setimpal... & banyak je kes macam nih sekarang.
Pastuh orang boleh tanye aku, bile aku nak khawin.
Pish~!
Dengan gaya dunia tunggang-langgang macam nih, tak sanggup rasanya tuk aku bawa walau seorang pun ke dunia nih. Anak2 bukan bahan penghibur hati semata-mata. Tanggungjawab jangan lepas pandang.
Fikir2 la balik siapa2 yang gatal sangat nak khawin, sedia nak tanggung tanggungjawab ni?
Aku tak
*sigh*
depress, nak tido
*sigh*
depress, nak tido
nah lagu tuh, live Decomposition Beauty Final ver. Expect Ruki screaming, its in context duh. & bawah tuh translation from LyricWiki
A wintry sky and the broken streetlight cold wind
Unknown shadow the footprint of desertion
Freedom was taken
If it wakes up a gloomy ceiling
A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum it is soiled
And violence rapes me
An understanding is impossible
Why was I chosen? Someone should answer...
Please tell me this is all a bad dream
How long must I scream and writhe in pain?
Please show me this is all a bad dream
I screamed again and again, my voice torn to pieces
There is no head of preparing of the disordered hair
A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum
A faint temperature is mixed in the midwinter
I stilled my voice and when I felt like I would wither up and die, I told myself
Don't lose sight of living
On trembling nights, I still my voice and drown in the pain
Please forgive my broken breaths...
Please tell me this is all a bad dream
How long must I scream and writhe in pain?
Please show me this is all a bad dream
I want to laugh just one more time before the end
Unknown shadow the footprint of desertion
Freedom was taken
If it wakes up a gloomy ceiling
A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum it is soiled
And violence rapes me
An understanding is impossible
Why was I chosen? Someone should answer...
Please tell me this is all a bad dream
How long must I scream and writhe in pain?
Please show me this is all a bad dream
I screamed again and again, my voice torn to pieces
There is no head of preparing of the disordered hair
A laughing voice sinks in the eardrum
A faint temperature is mixed in the midwinter
I stilled my voice and when I felt like I would wither up and die, I told myself
Don't lose sight of living
On trembling nights, I still my voice and drown in the pain
Please forgive my broken breaths...
Please tell me this is all a bad dream
How long must I scream and writhe in pain?
Please show me this is all a bad dream
I want to laugh just one more time before the end
No comments:
Post a Comment