Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Gomen ne~ ><;

Wow... It's 2 weeks already since I moved out?? :|


Dudes, I'm so sorry it took SOO long to upload those things I say I would the other day. I'm not even done with the unpacking and sorting stuffs and Mak is like, really2 eager to make me throw out a lot of my stuffs but I think its a waste to do that (up la sket baya tuh, ol-newspaper oi~) and so since the pioneers of our blogshops are busy, they just toss it to me to start it up with my stuff... So I'm really REALLY sorry


I just dumped everything into a folder in mediafire HERE.


The pictures won't show in preview but I've tested & you'll get the photos if you download it like usual. Sorry some of them were really blurred (wuu~ charger~~ T_T)

Notes... I've converted all those nasty pptx to ppt files but I will upload both versions so take note of the extension and which is compatible with your powerpoint version. And I will delete the pptx files from Enma__Ai once I'm done uploading so if there's any re-up needed to be done, ^^ sorry~ cari orang lain or just settle with the ppt kay? And for Reproductive I've scanned the slide notes Dr. Fatima gave me & the original is 6 slides/page but the scanner have enlarged it nicely... Except for the lactation one since the slide was empty & I just doodled whatever Dr. Fatima doodled on the white board... Kalau tak puas hati dengan slide tu, well, next time datang lecture kay?


And should I be putting those yang Dr. Ammar bagi skali? they're rather huge tau (one or two of them at least) & nak upload these pun took 1 day ._.,



And if you haven't figured it, click the word HERE above will get you to the folder with all the goodies, especially that 1 ;)



... I think tu je kot... If I missed something do tell & I'm sorry (ARGH~! NGANTOK! |:( )


Nieda skarang dalam observation as suspct H1N1 so please sangat2, doakan die takde pape. & die pesan sape2 yang demam, batuk & ade pape symptom please jumpe doc & die kate sorry kalo ade pape.



BTW, I'm selling a lot of my stuffs over at our blog shop HERE (don't worry, other than putting a link here I'm gonna make a massive pimpage once I'm done with the big2 ones). So far, I haven't publish a thing but when I'm done, there'll be tons of magazines and comics and some books and CDs and even a DVD. But it'll help if anyone can recommend me anywhere in Selangor or KL which buys all these stuff for a reasonable price. Any of your help will do since a lot of them I think I can only keep until Raya where Mak will get all over me & push me into surrendering to the measley price of the ol-newspaper T_T & I kept them pretty well all these time...



Mkay, tu je. MARA peeps & MSU peeps, see y'all later kay?
;)
Jaa~!!!
=3

No comments: