I was... going through JRock Humor for crack since life is like
So there's this one... Kai was talking about his latest
The melody... It opens up with the guitar that has this haunting feeling to it... Ma~ ano... I think the whole song is haunting... Maybe that's why I was called back to it? (haha~) And the vocalist voice... there's something beckoning about it... It's not strong like hard core rock-screaming voice but... I dunno... Mellow? i~ya~... But it's smooth... But I'm very much in love with the instrumental break and the bridge that follows gives like sort of... The vortex for the song? haha~ its pretty intense there compared to the other part of the song and it kinda suck me up there so hard...
I could sit down and listen to this song like, forever so I'll put the video here and for those interested with the Kai radio thingy where he introduce the song its here (it has the PV+sub in romaji & translation so I highly recommend it to those who are suckers at looking at the words... Though the song itself stood strong enough for me) And may I add that majority of Kai's fan agree with his choice? =D (tempted, no?)
And with this done, hopefully I can put THAT to rest and proceed with 3 assignments due in several hours @_@;;
*press panic button* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
*press panic button* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment