Sunday, 18 January 2009

Missing Sharlinie

*SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST ENTRY*

Firstly, sori Kak Tasha I'm like SOO late in posting this up! >.<


Everyone, I'd assume, should have been familiar with this face (I see it in campus, at roundabout :| kay... I'll stop)

Missing Sharlinie:


NAME: SHARLINIE MOHD NASHAR (NINI)
AGE: 5
HEIGHT: 3 FT 2 INCHES
DESCRIPTION: SLIGHT BUILD, ROUND FACE, TANNED COMPLEXION

LAST SEEN WEARING STRIPED LIGHT BLUE-WHITE SLEEVELESS TOP, LIGHT BLUE SHORT SKIRT AND PINK SLIPPERS, AROUND 11AM AT PLAYGROUND NEAR HER HOUSE IN TAMAN DATO HARUN, PJS AREA.
MISSING SINCE JANUARY 9TH 2008


the dude suspected of abducting her:


If you have any information about her or the suspect please call:
RAKANCOP: 03-21159999
SURAYA: 016-2709096
MOHD NASHAR: 016-2583450
Toll Free: 1-800-88-LINI (5464)

check out these blogs as well:
Nuraina A Samad
In Memory of Nurin Jazlin


Saya punya 2 kupang:

I know I have the tendency to space out when I walk around but do point the dude out to me. I would LOVE the honour of make his 'little bro' pay up for what he'd done. Menacing people like him don't deserve to exist in any society and should be thrown on a deserted island with no food and water and (duh~) no civilization >:(

I'm just plain SICK with people playing around with this issue by making crank calls (why not prank? :|) and giving out misleading informations to the authorities. It's very hurting to know that your loved one is in possible grave danger and playing around with it is just PLAIN DAMN HEARTLESS CRUEL! In the words of my lil bro's friend, may these people get MORE than what they deserve!

Pray that little Nini would be back in the arms of her family safe. Not in another make-shift cramp body bag, not dead and for sure, not sexually abuse. We don't need another Nurin Jazlin case....

Lost are the days when kids can roam free and parents don't need to worry unless kids don't show up home by Maghrib. Thank God I'm one of those kids that were able to enjoy doing those thing (90% of the day I spent outside of my own house when I was a kid).

Teach kids not to be too innocent and fight back. Maybe they'll get hurt in the struggle but at least the chances of even nastier stuff to happen to them are lower. Who like dealing with hyper-active brat who can't stay put and not bite for even a second? :|
This goes to all the ladies out there as well. No way now we can rely on guys. Stand up and fight back for your own sake when you're violated. YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT. Jump HERE if you don't know what I'm talking about here and go to my sis's blog on the issue regarding sex maniacs in public transportation (scroll down to the issues - lrt parts).
Kak, don't stop what you're doing. You're only doing the society right, especially the ladies. Right behind you on this.

2 comments:

ShawnSharif said...

babe... bile budak kecik ni akan timbul balik?

:|

Ikster said...

huhu... tu la... senyap sangat dah skarang nih...