Yup... & I thought my worries on those things were over...
1. I managed to burn up Enma__Ai's fan & my dad sent it to a shop and about half of a
2. I snapped my guitar string the last day of last sem and just bought a new set of strings... turn out the string weren't the right ones... the 6th and 5th string were weirdly sharper than the original string I used and it produces more echo than I could stand! And I did asked that dude for a harder set of strings than he initially recommended! Yeah~ I can just replace them... but what about my RM17, can I get them back? (ARGH~!!!!)
3. Yay me, a couple of days my new sem would start... How nice was it to be down with a fever on Sunday night? but it's not that all bad, considering I've recovered... My head is heavy & my tongue feels like its forever coated with something that would make me puke (eyhk~!) & no sign that I got my lil bro's chicken pox...
Ngeeh... & I screwed up my brain & my eyes feel like doing a 360 thanks to the extensive scrolling down & up many pages (I'm a Mix Speaker's,Inc. addict now, go figure!) in this state of just recovering >.< guess now I should go & figure how to make me pack my stuff... -_-;
No comments:
Post a Comment