*bleep2*
*new msg*
*open*
"2moro morning got lab or not?"
*ignore*
......
After several hours & several similar messages
*toss handphone into drawer & shut it*
*new msg*
*open*
"2moro morning got lab or not?"
*ignore*
......
After several hours & several similar messages
*toss handphone into drawer & shut it*
I'm not paid for this... Not my fault I didn't answer those messages. How can one answer a question that one knows not the answer? Just so nobody can piss me off over at ym, I mentioned in my status to not ask of the matter.
As to today, we have 2 labs & a class without lecturers. Although I heard Research Method will commence this week, it still doesn't exist to me since the faculty's office said that when there's update regarding our schedule, they would release the new timetable and apparently a classmate of mine went up only to find nothing. yes, I saw the lecturer's notice but mind you, the subject doesn't exist in our initial time table. I heard of heresay of the where and when but a solid conformation from the oh-so high up people would be nice, right?
Like duh I'm pissed off! Nobody payed the fees to worry if the class exist or not! Be professional for God's sake! How da hell did they upgrade their status with all these glitches in their system?! When you say the timetable would be out by the said date, we EXPECT it to be up & posted on the said date, not waiting for the fucked-up thing to be APPROVED! That should've been done the day before dammit! & to think that the fes are going up! If quality rises in consistence with the fees, i wouldn't mind but DAMMIT, THANK YOU FOR FUCKING UP MY DAMNED LIFE! AS IF I HAVE NO OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT! AAAARGH~!!!!
Yes, I'm a pissed off emo right now but when you have 40++ people action as your responsibility, you would get pissed off. Maybe I myself should've gone up to the office to confirm those things but since there're like some other 40++ people in the class, I figured I let others do the dirty work. I'm tired of having to chase lecturers and buses on day-to-day basis. Waiting for the bus itself usually waste an hour of my life and about another hour riding in it to & back which I could've used for other things & by the time I reach home, I'm a walking zombie, trying to figure out how class would be the next day, any cancellation? Any notes to get from lecturers? Any to be fotostated for the class. In the end of the day, I'd sleep early trying to kick out the migraine throbbing my head when I should be getting my assignments done & now It's raining & cold almost everyday... I'll be getting a flu anytime soon & when the time comes, I want a week MC & hell cares whatever happen with the whole class thing! (40++ people aged 20 years above... yeah, they'll manage... maybe I should do it now, now that I thought of it)
Sighed...
Guess that's the real world for me...
No guys are man enough to take the job so they shoved it to a little highly emo girl
Guess that's the real world for me...
No guys are man enough to take the job so they shoved it to a little highly emo girl
(stop... don't make me continue on in this state... war will be declared if I do)
ARGH~! KIDS NEED EARLY SLEEP!!!
>_<
1 comment:
yeah, being a class rep sure give a hell of fucked up experienced(in college)... maybe guys doesnt want to be the leader because they know what to be expected when they agree to the class poll...
they doesnt want to be the center of the attraction.. ngehehe
Post a Comment