Dammit... I've been wanting to blog ever since hols started but damn... Bad luck is a string... not a thing that comes singly you know. As it is, I can't use Enma__Ai too long (congratz for burning the fan off Ms I-dunno-how-to-shut-off-my-laptop-kthnxbyeh~ -_-; fan pad doesn't help if you're wondering...)
What can I say, last sem was fun! I enjoy the subjects (ironically, yes, even Foundation of Leadership... It's not that hard as it is easy to relate to things on going in life as it is... trufax!), labs (YES I enjoy Histopat lab, even though Mr. Mathan makes me wanna cry once & I enjoy looking at the Ento slides but the part about doing the lab report 3... ARGH~!!!), the lecturers, the things on the sides, on and on~ =3 Just the flop side to it was me getting sick on the first two or so weeks and by next sem 2 lecturers that I'm fond of would leave... They were the ones who shed light to me that there's more to the course than what we were seeing and its best to be considering them. But overall, last sem was the best sem so far personally to me here.
2 weeks has it been... Again, I'm dragging myself... Not really doing much... More sleep than usual (well, its either sleep or stare at the huge idiot box in the living room and I read somewhere that we burn more calories sleeping than being a couch potato so~ obvious really why I go with my choice of activity XD haha~). Under the recommendation of my friend Hus, I've been watching BECK the anime... Though I haven't finish it yet (0_o girl, you gotta be kidding me if you say the girl that reminds you of me is THAT girl! You should have an idea who am I referring to! Hwaa~~~!!!!) And since downloading Miyavi's concert takes SOO long of a time, I decided to check on a JRock band which I had my eyes for a while, Mix Speaker's,Inc., a 6-men band consisting of several former band's members performing in costumes that obviously screams 'HALLOWEEN'... Can't let that kinda view pass ones eyes without notice, can it? :| After getting my hands on 9 songs and watching several PV & live videos, gotta admit they're something. I like the combination of Yuki & Miki's voices (not to mention Yuki bobbing his head is uber CUTE~!!! \^.^;), guitarists AYA and keiji are not bad, seek plays bass using power tool (*heddesk* I swear~! I saw it in one of the songs they play on their live!) & S on the drums just cool~ Overall, the music is not bad, they rock & fun as well. 'Friday Night Party!!' is like 3 songs meshed up into 1 which is cool & fun! But gotta say that the best song I've heard from them gotta be 'If' *melts* kinda like one of their slower songs but there's a part where it rocked a bit (haha~ I can't type properly listening to them right now :P)
Duh~ just listen & watch, they're fun! =3 I put THIRTEEN & If here \^o^/
No comments:
Post a Comment