Monday, 11 February 2008

-_-; I am SOO hating this....

-_-;; this sux~! Currently I should be polishing up my summary on Meliodosis or getting started with Immune Deficiency Diseases but well...

Accident happens...
I am SOO not placing guava juice that taste like the cardbox container that it comes in on my study table, EVER!!!

*panic sense kicked in, lifted Enma__Ai and flip it up-side-down while trying to wipe off the juice with tissues*
DAMN THESE CREVASSES FULL KEYBOARD!!! DRAIN THY FOUL JUICE, DRAIN~!!!!

*is at brink of insanity*


God, please don't let Enma_Ai fried in the inside, the assignments and all the hell of lots... OMG... NOO~!~!!~!!!
& my previous works!!!
& my beloved!!!
How am I to survive~~~ T_T
Stay safe, my love~
*leave on the floor*

*look at table*
-_-;
if its not for me wrapping the table I'd be all bumpy-bloomy now...
*wipes off juices*
Still have to wait for that to dry...

*looked at Enma__Ai on the floor*
no space for you up there, baby...
OMG...
hard drive must still be okay...
*flashback, twice lost all loved files from hard drives*
uhh~~ >.<; Not gonna happen this time! Transfer Technology Time!
(*head desk* I meant to transfer important stuff from Enma__Ai to Hanabira for ages... I'm a freaking successful procrastinator)
*hook up Enma__Ai to Hanabira*
Soo~~
almost 60GB of information to be transferred and that will take~~~
.....
Several hundreds of minutes
-_-;;
sweet...

*sigh*
Might as well finish up with Patho's notes...
0__o;;
OMG...NOOO~!~~!~!!!!
*picks up water-drench notes from table*
T_T
INK SMUDGES!!! I CAN'T READ THIS FRIGGING SMEARED AND SOAKED NOTES!!!
HWAAA~!~!~!!!
T^T
*isk*
*spread them out and leave them to dry*
-_-;
Great...
after this I have to re-write them somewhere smudgeless...
........

........
*checks Enma__Ai*
still several hundreds minute remain
-____-;;;;
fak...
.......

*reads 'HOW TO STUDY... and do better in exams' lifted from Sis's cabinet =3*
*gigglesnort*

w
ahahahaha~~ :P

(honestly, it's kinda funny at certain parts and it has a very laid-back language)

*finish reading*

*checks Enma__Ai*
still several hundreds minute remain
-____________-;;;;
ARGH~!~!!!!!

*is loosing mind & sleepy*
*logs on to Blogger.com*
*blogs*

Dammit...
This laptop hangs around too much...
*sigh*
>.<

-END-

No comments: