Wednesday, 20 February 2008

enjoy life? *hed desk*

Before the start of Immunology & Serology class with Dr M
(FINALLY~!!! Last class for this sem is DONE FOR!!! X3)


Me: *rolls earphone cord*

Dr M: *caught sight* *smile* Listening to songs eh?

Me: Ha? *blank registering words into mind* owh, yeah~ *weak smile... was tired*

Dr M: what radio you're listening to?

Me: What? (it took me 3 times to actually register what he said *head desk*) Owh... No, mp3s...

Dr M: *smile* enjoying life.

Me: *weak laugh* heh... (I wish...)


Huhu~ I SOO wish that I can do just as so Dr...
*head desk*
*is having to face finals next week*
(>.<)

Dear me,

Good Luck in your frigging final... You are uberly TOASTED if you don't score this time around *hammer ready*
All the best~!
^^v


And yeah,
All the best to fellow friends who have test/exam coming up!
\m/^_~

2 comments:

ShawnSharif said...

aha... Abah said ur blog is too colourful =)

ala... awak lari2 pun gegar alam... inikan pulak kalo menumbuk2 cili...

apesal awak x masak kt umah eh? kakak nk rase jugakkkk

Ikster said...

Ello awk... Awk nih nk bg komen kt entry mane nih??? :P

Huhu~ bio ler kaler2 mcm knk ribena...
I like :P

hmm~? psal Abah xmo mkn kalo kte msk kot... :P hiks2~