But yeah, I do write stuff down from time to time and kept them somewhere and from time to time I'd dig em up and read them. I find it funny, embarrassing, yet fascinating. Funny because I kept wondering what sort of crack was I on, I sort of can't fathom myself writing like that now, Embarrassing because... Well, yeah... For someone who kept acting tough and all it's weird to be all weak and mellow on paper.
And fascinating. Fascinating because despite aging, experiencing things, there are similar themes that crept up, blaring freaking obvious from time to time. Even now. One of which is the mess that is me during that time of the month. I tell you, if there's any time to swoop me in your arms, it'll be that time but watch your approach out since there's also the higher chance of you getting knee in the nuts so yeah, I've warned you!
And fascinating to see how my views and feelings towards certain things and issues shifted. Probably not drastically but they do shift. To say I have one moment of epiphany that flip my world 180 degrees is exaggeration but well, eventually that did happened, though slower. Or more or less 180 degrees. Whatever, it did change. How blatant anger turned to seething frustration, how black and white became shades of varying colour. Things became 3 dimensional when before it was just 2.
Ah, growing up, when do we actually stop doing that
And why so many hate on it, grow up! Enjoy it!
You're the one who's whining about wanting it when you're a tyke you ungrateful thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment