Thursday, 18 April 2013

I open my arms to you, your heart turns away...

My eyes still burns in their sockets


.....


Maybe I don't want to see you happy

Not before I have the answer as to why you did what you did (more like didn't...)



Somewhat feel it's not fair that I'm still afraid of getting hurt while you...

.....


It takes a lot to hurt those that hate you but almost nothing to hurt those that love you


And *^&%*@^%!!! did I loved you with all my heart





Because this was how I see you

Looking out, sighing

I don't know what troubled you

And you never opened up

I really wished you did



And a reminder to myself


Damn that stage is small

And HYDE so pretty yet vocally challenged during live


Now they play bigger stages

And HYDE just blast people off with his voice while prancing his mid-life crisis :x



It'll change for the better

Mope now but walk on


It'll be better :)

No comments: