Saturday, 1 January 2011

Ini bukan post wish new year :P

Nu year's eve.

Konon mau post seblog entri, cerite sikit ape 2010 tuk diri ini.

Tapi dah layan Bones dengan Criminal Minds sampai 11.45, saje tuka stat ym tros kene serbu memang tak terbuat la

HAHAHA

:P



2010 was very very jumbled up thing for me.

It was a lot of things and there are aspects of it I can't blatantly discuss with just anyone let alone to put it up in the cyberspace where once it is, forever it will be.

But almost at the end of it I saw flashes of my past, the thoughts that I've had, as I walked in the park that bears a sort of resemblance to the place where I first started to remember being in control of me and feeling it, not just snippets of scenes as if watching a show on the telly.

Then I sat in a room, in front of a desk, facing an empty chair and realized


It all makes sense


My life makes sense



And for once in my entire life, I am completely genuinely thankful and greatful for everything


And if there is one thing I would like to wish for everyone is for God to gave them all the chance to feel what I feel

This euphoria, this realization, this understanding,


This release...


It's so super that words are just pointless to describe it.

whole,

complete,

maybe that's it.


:)


Life is beautiful in its intricate way.

Live it, don't waste it.





And a thing that had been running around in my mind like forever, I really need to spill it out:


If ever I should die, I am happy to know that it is because He will it so, not because someone's ill-wish. Even if it is by their hands I die, they are mere pawns in which His will is done.


With that said, no, I'm not ready yet to die.

Ganti pose pon tak habis lagi, salah silap belum tentu dah dimaafkan, yang haram ntah2 tak dihalalkan.

:(


Still long way to go man,


LOONG WAY


efffak kol 3?! Ni kol brape siang sok bgn neh?!

1 comment:

pensukebulan said...

kanakanak ribena! happy 2011. sayang ko :) tak layan ym aku :(