Saturday, 20 November 2010

If we shouldn't be judging people by how their physical appearence, how bout their tables then?


I once heard
(or read, I rarely can tell apart both when it comes to how I acquire random facts):


Ones workspace reflects ones mental state


If by this saying, I'd say that my mental state right now is a mash up of entangled wires, books and arts and crafts stuff intruding the mind of my youngest brother who is currently busy doing Chemistry
(he got this table I used when I was in primary school which is 3x the size of the one I used throughout my MSU time. Mak suruh tompang die punye even though he hates it because it seemed as if annoying him is printed somewhere in my DNA sequence... Can't do much bout that can I? :P )


But in all, I do feel that there is truth to the saying. honestly, I'm quite a person who demand for order when it comes to my stuff. Pretty much everything of mine has its place and if ever I try to find something and it's not in its place, I'd go berserk internally, cursing profusely a pirate will cry the seven seas of shame. But give sometime after the clean up, pile up some work on my back, rush and stress me out, my workplace will get very messy (so goes for my wardrobe. My former housemates might remember the sight of me pulling particular garments from a heap of laundry from it from time to time) Even in the midst of having to get everything done, Stressed and frustrated as I was, my instinct will tell me to leave the work be and clean up the clutter. Pretty much only after the clean up I'd get back to work (or find some other distraction and never get down and jiggy with what I was supposed to and pass up a shitty assignment might as well done by a drunken baboon)


Yes, I'm rather pressed that I got stuff to do and seemed with every step forward I take, a rock would materialize right in front of me, trying to trip me off my footing. I gets even harder when I prefer to keep it in, passing the problem to the multiple voices in my head to debate on how to go on with it before any of them figured the answer was to actually tell a real someone else, not them. Maybe I should type here but that one all too cautious of a voice will ask "What if someone is actually spying on you through here? Abah found this one once, what chance he's not monitoring this?"


-_-;


effing shit!


Maybe... Maybe it is a really really good quality, uninterrupted night sleep is all I need...




I've been into lots of houses and offices and seen many workspaces.

It's interesting

:)