Wednesday, 28 July 2010

We're blood brothers now

Oh mamai, has it been long...


*derp*


Why? I blame this:


ENMA__AI~!!!


Oh no, don't worry, it's not that bad... The real time clock is out. I took the whole thing apart so it's easier to pry the clock's battery from the motherboard. I love motherboards. It's like staring at this huge town with admin building, houses, community centers =3


Easy, go find battery, reassemble my baby, can use as normal again~


*derp*


Apparently kedai2 biase tak jual betri spesis tuh. Ask around diorang tunjok betri jam which is thicker and less wide.


Shit
Low Yat mari?
Dem
Duit dah la cetek sudah...


*derp*


Oh well, so sekarang terpakse hijack PC adik aku tatkala die kuar :| Tak best ah pasal bukan sendiri punye. East Asia characters tak install, kuar kotak2 je. Keyboard tak best (aku memang sigma keyboard zaman skarang. Keyboard zaman dulu lagi best+kureng typo) Macam2 la lain. Dah la aku memang spesis manusie tak ske pakai barang orang. Oh well, trima saja asal ada. I'll take this as that kick on the rear to get me more serious into that thing I'm suppose to have taken seriously months ago but got side tracked and lost.


...


Oh hay, aku kan dah install PS emulator kat PC nih!


=D


Allow me to shoot myself while playing Puzzle Fighter.
Game bodoh ni sangat best~!

No comments: