Friday, 9 July 2010

ter-RA~SH BAGS! I want ter-RA~SH BAGS!

Meet Mikelangelo Loconte


Tah dah~

picture credit
HERE



He plays Mozart in Mozart L'Opera Rock, a sort of musical-play-comedy-dance mishmash (kinda like Glee but not Glee) Explains the flamboyant nature of his outfit.


Album cover got the main characters

picture credit
HERE



Why him? derp... Early this week I was called back to pop the musical's soundtrack on my MediaMonkey. Heck, I love the whole soundtrack! You got classical, rock, pop, dance, the whole mishmash of the good things like sugar, fat and herbs! (serious shit I have this thing bout herbs) Thank you o generous one from my Jmusic source! (Funny finding French pop phenomenon in my cuppa Japan music eyh?)


More of the main cast with the producers

picture credit
HERE


So derp~ From just listening to the musical soundtrack, I started video hunting on Youtube. Ohmnomnom. Some of the songs have PVs. I watched L'Assasymphonie before deciding to download that 2 CD soundtrack. But this time, on this round of hunt, other that Tatoue Moi's parody (budus gelincir pijak kulit pisang atas rubble) I got latched to this radio live recording of L'Assasymphonie (I think that's what it is) That's how a group of singers really sing harmony, with the background singing kept in the background but not at all unheard, letting the main vocal through at the center of the piece, not taking the mike and blatantly sing into it. Sakit tau telinge dengar the mishmash of people singing trying to sound louder than the other. Nice distance control and falsetto usage from Mikel though retard sket pasal Merwan yang kat sebelah Florent tak masuk dalam recording frame men2 dengan die.





Tengah2 tengok2 all those vidoes tibe2 terlintas dalam paler:

"What does an Italian doing in a French production, playing a German composer?"

.....

Oeh noes...

Do wish to undo the seen connection


Damn aku tengok Puyol aku teringat that bapuk from Jangan Ketawa!
btw, dengan ini aku pun nak declare aku oracle!


picture credit HERE

-_-;

OK cube pujok diri at least German lepas masuk round kalah-mati and ade chance dapat no 3.

AT LEAST.



Probably Spain vs Netherlands will lul me to sleep just like how Germany vs Spain did. Even worse I don't know who to root. The only reason I'd be watching is Kakak will kill me if I don't accompany her watch the match -_-;


But I'll be looking forward to Germany vs Uruguay. I know the feeling having to face the better team on the semis, especially when it turned out that is the best team of the whole tournament. A surge of geram and in need of sort of relieve will surface which will end in a no mercy match.

I think that's what happened during our 3rd placing match, the 3 on 3 inter-block kat matrix dulu. At least I do have that feel of crushing my opponent. Cungap2 gak diorang. Ape kesah, 3rd place sangat sweet lepas belasah kaw2 your opponent.

Quarter finals main sampai kne decide via shootout. Ntah brape kali pusing masing2 nyer turn neither side tak masuk2 bola. Again, turn sampai kat aku.

Tengah2 bounce bola tuh dalam paler terpikir satu je,

"ni nak buke ape ni ek?"


Yes, aku main time aku tengah ganti pose. Ape kesah, aku blasah je main. Takde la teruk pown, team mate aku amazing due2 nyer. Nak lagi best? Cheer team kami semangat jiwe bangse tak boleh di-challenge orang setia di sisi. Boleh kate satu wing aku turon serbe biru, kaler team blok kami.

Tengah2 bounce bola tibe2 ilham datang,

"nak air gedegang epal alovera ah."


Bam lagi,

"shit, aku mane bawak syiling turon!"


So aku berenti, toleh kat team cheer kami,

"weh, korang ade bawak syiling tak? Aku pinjam RM1.30. Nak buke air epal alovera tu ah!"


Ain yang sebilik dengan aku laju nyahut,

"ko masuk ni, aku blanje!"


Yes~! Semangat dengar! Dengan setin air chilling cold dalam paler, shoot and score! Lepas a bit of issue whether kaki aku pijak line before or after aku score, aku hepi terkam Nani yang maybe ingatkan beruk2 celak dari semak tepi padang attack die. Papepon aku enjoy sial main dengan team tuh. Semangat main tapi cool je attitude.

Tapi bukan tu yang aku nak tekankan. Aku saje nak tekankan that strong bond kami satu wing ade time kat matrik tuh. Pintu sentiase terbuke, main laung2 dari pintu bilik, sakat2 kat bilik air, perang air lepas habis mid sem 1 tau la felo kami dalam pantang, makan ramai2 dalam bilik ketue wing tak pon bilik kami time buke, raye2 sekalian... Macam2 lagi bende mengarut kalo nak disebut. Rindu korang *senyum* Jadi esok kami enjoy OK? (Awat muke same je turon reunion. Yang lain2 ape citer? Mau gak aku tawaf satu semenanjung pungot seko2! :P)


Ape aku kesah sotong tu kate ape.

Yang aku tau sotong adalah sangat sedap dipanggang.

No comments: