Saturday, 5 December 2009

an Ode to Aznieda =)

Uuutay~ Never really done such post so this is an uber experiment stuff (OHAY MAXIS! AKU NAK DOWNLOAD KO TARUK LIMIT, AKU NAK UPLOAD KO DIRECT KAT SITE KO TENGAH2 UPLOAD, CELAKE!)


ehm~ Soo~ Nieda mintak tangkap gamba poster SHOXX tu jer. Tapi memandangkan birthday die aritu aku tak wish, it's only appropriate I give something extra as a birthday token so kire ni present birthday ko dari aku ^_- v


So~


Happy Belated 22nd Birthday to you!


Thanks for being there for me all those time at My Sexy U. You've helped me a lot, especially when it comes to my role as class rep, you're like, the second in command. And sorry for all the troubles I may have caused you. Even as a friend, you've been there whenever I asked for favours and never have failed me. I've pulled your legs, you've pulled mine and we definitely have pulled other's legs and boy were those moments were fun (mangse2 sekalian, sowwi~ :D ) Damn I miss getting back from buying all these things and IM you or drop by your place and telling you how hot the dudes are and we'd go through them, ogling the hot, normal and weird in the JRock world. I liked it how your laugh alone can spark up a whole room as if you've cast a magic to everyone.


You're a great person and I know that you will go far in life,
that is if you believe in yourself like how I believe in you.


\^.^/


Kay2~ on with the pictures~


From SHOXX:

Because I know how much you LOVE Uruha and his short shorts XD but this pose wins cuz he knew this can kill people and still does it (the hand gesture + the look on his face = y'know-you-want-me-bitch pose)

This is that SHOXX poster. Took some pics of it but this is pretty much the best of all of them (yaya~ blame my non existing camera skill) Well, Ruki is Ruki (lolz galore~) Reita is Reita (MANRII!) and Uruha is Uruha (seductive bitch) Kai is hardcore for this photoshoot and throughout the mag he's been giving his left profile to the camera which made me go like, :| This poster told me why. The waves were too much~~ Leave it straight, I'd like it kot. I really like Aoi's overall do but those chains at the front is giving me the impression that there's no chance he'd do what he did during DIM's tour, unbutton that long shirt-whatever and tease the world with a glimpse of his chest and abs =D

Because you said he's hot so more of him won't hurt right? ^^


Lucky2 the other day bought Arena37C and they got 18 pages special~

More Kai~! ^^ Besides, he's not doing that I-think-I've-hurt-my-shoulder pose so, yay! :D

AND2!! This is the fold up inside the mag! (gah, I don't know the term! but it's those 2 paged length thingy that instead of printed on different pages, its on one and it's folded in :| get me?) Figured since you've asked for SHOXX's poster, maybe you'd like this one since it can be a poster ^^ Aoi is seducing me right there~ XDD


AND! OT but was in the mag~

Meet my Daddy HYDE. He'll turn 42 next month (YES TO US AND OUR LOOK-AGE CONFUSION! 8D) He's a more believable vampire to me since he doesn't sparkle (sorry but the moment I heard "sparkle" a huge billboard splashed with rainbows flashing the word "GAY" was erected in my mind :| ) Btw, L'Arc~en~Ciel is FINALLY churning out a single for this Winter Olympics and Tetsu is now Tetsuya :| (I think the pink tux got into his head)


^^~

I hope you like em Nieda.

To those that had gone through every word I've typed without the feeling they're tasting the meal they've just consumed, congratz!


To those who thinks Aoi is hot... back off, he's mine
XDD lolz~ momijumanjuu~~



(no~ tak boleh belanje! Catu duit tuk projek tengah taun depan =P)

2 comments:

misznieda said...

hahahaha.. thanx Very Much.. IKA!!!
hahaha.. missing u a lot pon kt cni..
btw.. dh switch ke Aoi plak ke ko nih??? hahaha

Ikster said...

no prob ^^~
love to hear you like it \^3^/

Aoi won me from Cassis (acoustic guitar + ending guitar solo = win) but just when he hit 30 is when he became damn hot I gotta confess XD