Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Ini bukan post wishing happy new year :P

“There are two sides. As an artist, to know that your work is being illegally used is a bummer and lets you down ‘cause we and our staff earn our living from it; but on the personal side, to know that many people like our music so much that they download it, and the success gained through it overseas, makes me happy.”

- Isshi, when asked of his thoughts on downloads during Kagrra, tour in South America. Most of Kagrra,'s Brazilian and foreign fans got to know them through downloads on the internet -




Awh~ Isshi sangat sweet and thoughtful...




Shaddap aku tengah depress Kaika Sengen dah out of print kat CD Japan. So goes for most of their DVDs that I had my eyes on.


AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH ~~~!!!!!!!!!!!



Where else can I use my 1000 yen coupon on?!


...


DIM tour?

Giler berlobang poket, mau RM400 terbang camtu jer.
Setlist tak best sangat pasal aku tak suke sangat album DIM pasal lagu2 die DIM... except for 白き優鬱 (Shiroki Yuutsu) |3 (Someone caught me on the first strum~ |3 )
Ketiadaan lagu yang agak funky cool sexy sounding macam Silly God Disco or Shadow VI II I sangat pelik tuk album the GazettE (y so srz?)


....


Agaknye adeke scene Aoi unbutton that shirt/jacket/whatever dalam DVD tu?

83


giler shallow

*headdesk*



Isshi daling, I guess you don't mind me now downloading Kaika Sengen. It's Out of Print

D8

mind you I still luv you guys でも。。。後ろのしょうめんだあれ? 
(lagu Kagome tu sangat COOL! =D )

No comments: