Thursday, 4 June 2009

Forke...

Y'know, if you actually have read that funny little thing about so-called an Italian complaint to a manager of an English hotel, you know the title work in two ways... and both can be applied to the current situation I'm in...

1. Pretty much my life is reaching another major fork. In July I'm pretty much done with this BBM course. Then I have the option of continuing MBBS for another 4 & a half years or Masters and then PhD which... when combined most probably have the same time span as just MBBS or work... I'm pretty much seeing all the good stuff bad stuff of all of those (ARGH~!!! Why must THAT management?! DIE!!!)

2. Fuck, I hate having to make such decisions D= I just hope when I really made up my mind, there ain't gonna be NO shovin' me 'round d the otha direction now!

No comments: