Monday, 11 May 2009

Effing ********! D:<

OMG... I'm just tired of this! All I wanted was a break and they have to gunk out 6 EFFING LAB REPORTS in our face! So really, what's the point of declaring holiday then? If its the straight forward copy & paste kind of thing, I'd be okay with it but drawing diagrams of 6 EFFING SYSTEMS?!

Owh, let me quote what Shahadah said when I went to her place to borrow her anatomy atlas;

"Weh, kitorang blaja tu sume 2 tahon kot!"
(amik ko... Ayat dari budak Medik)

I salute my classmates and myself for having to learn all of it in 2 days and having to complete the damned lab reports in about a week and a half.

Since the start of the "shorter sem" (shorter sem=2 subjects, 3 weeks -_-;) its just... ARGH~!!! 3 WEEKS?! Where they put their brains on this?! Honestly, personally, I actually liked learning BM since I actually knew stuff about my language that I wasn't aware of before and Malaysian Studies... Well, if you look around now, there's so many things to be questioned about when it comes to what is up in this country that Ms Shela had her hands full with even just us and I actually am able to see better where does this country came from. Really. Like, there's this sort of... long painting of the country's history at the PWTC and I can actually make sense of what the painting was all about last Saturday. The last time I stood there, I just browse through since I wasn't able to really patch up one thing with another. My point, things were so rushed on us that... I fail to really relish and enjoy learning. It sux! What's the point of facing up all these knowledge and not be able to really get yourself sink in it? Just for the grades? The grades will dissappear eventually anyway (else I'd be boasting around "HEY I GOT 5As FOR UPSR!")

Serious shit, I'm tired... I haven't got any of them done since it took me 2 days to figure out which diagram in the atlas is related to what I've seen in the dissection hall... OMG... I REALLY feel like going to my doctor and ask him to write an MC letter for me for like, another day or 2 and I really don't mind if he write the cause there "depression" (well, if you think about it, I'm cracking as it is... Words failed to recover half of my introduction just now!)

Y'know what... Maybe I should... like, at the end of this all, write a "nice", "sweet" letter to our dearest president and also send the copies to people all over the world just to show my "love" and "appreciation" for him... and while I'm at that, maybe I can be a sweety and text his address to Yun Nam! (as if those extra hair will cover up his act >:P)

No comments: