hmm...
Supposedly I should've been done with the 6 lab reports...
but I haven't
._.
Friday failed to finish so gonna be sending them on Monday and that leaves...
Saturday and Sunday to do it...
I'm not sure what kinda train-wreck I was in but my body refused to be up after Subuh
So I though a wink of sleep will do good
...until I woke up and its 12pm already
0_o;;;
Mak will KILL me if I do so at home!
But after "breakfast", instead of hitting the books, I do something that I've long wanted to do;
clean up my table~
^^~
cleaner, nicer~!
(wtfbbq ants try to colonized between sheets of paper under my desk! D8)
and I cleaned up after some other stuff since it bothered me to the point of me pissed off
(pig sty anyone?)
its a matter of hygiene pon
(pep talk anyone?)
And afterwards...
I pretty much don't feel like doing anything and throw myself a
Gaze-party!
(just because I'm the only one here 8D *headbangspin*)
there were 7 diagrams to be labled and edited..
but I only got myself to lable 2 of them by the end of the day
XD
Today pon... bangun,
GAME!
XD
Ade la... diagram bole la kot siap hari ni
(peh, reproductive system pulak tuh!)
...Discussion camne ek? Satu pon tak start lagi
._.,
salah ke aku tak suke copy-paste?
Salah ke aku ni perfectionist sangat at times?
Tak kot...
Salah aku suke tangguh buat keje
D8
(seda pon diri tuh :P)
Hmm... Lepas nih...
kucar-kacir semula hidup
(peh, macam before nih tak berterabur je idop :P)
Am I ready for all of this?
Haha~
NO
... tapi pandai2 la adapt sendiri nanti kan?
(like always *takde prasaan*)
...
Dah2! Ko pegi buat keje ko skarang!
Aku trajang jugak budak sorang nih!
><;;
btw, jutaa trima kasih kepada penaja makan tengahari aku tuk wiken nih
EROL!
\^3^/
tayam kamu
;)
shaddap aku tau post ni meaningless macam biase D:<>
Supposedly I should've been done with the 6 lab reports...
but I haven't
._.
Friday failed to finish so gonna be sending them on Monday and that leaves...
Saturday and Sunday to do it...
I'm not sure what kinda train-wreck I was in but my body refused to be up after Subuh
So I though a wink of sleep will do good
...until I woke up and its 12pm already
0_o;;;
Mak will KILL me if I do so at home!
But after "breakfast", instead of hitting the books, I do something that I've long wanted to do;
clean up my table~
^^~
cleaner, nicer~!
(wtfbbq ants try to colonized between sheets of paper under my desk! D8)
and I cleaned up after some other stuff since it bothered me to the point of me pissed off
its a matter of hygiene pon
And afterwards...
I pretty much don't feel like doing anything and throw myself a
Gaze-party!
(just because I'm the only one here 8D *headbangspin*)
there were 7 diagrams to be labled and edited..
but I only got myself to lable 2 of them by the end of the day
XD
Today pon... bangun,
GAME!
XD
Ade la... diagram bole la kot siap hari ni
(peh, reproductive system pulak tuh!)
...Discussion camne ek? Satu pon tak start lagi
._.,
salah ke aku tak suke copy-paste?
Salah ke aku ni perfectionist sangat at times?
Tak kot...
Salah aku suke tangguh buat keje
D8
(seda pon diri tuh :P)
Hmm... Lepas nih...
kucar-kacir semula hidup
(peh, macam before nih tak berterabur je idop :P)
Am I ready for all of this?
Haha~
NO
... tapi pandai2 la adapt sendiri nanti kan?
(like always *takde prasaan*)
...
Dah2! Ko pegi buat keje ko skarang!
Aku trajang jugak budak sorang nih!
><;;
btw, jutaa trima kasih kepada penaja makan tengahari aku tuk wiken nih
EROL!
\^3^/
tayam kamu
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment