Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Of the Autumn Wind...

Funny... Last week while preparing for my BM final, I thought that... It felt like yesterday I was preparing for last sem final and it got me thinking, "how fast time flies..." demo... When I thought about Shuu will only be shipped here after the PSC DVD is released in the middle of the month despite it had been released on the 1st of April, I thought "CEPAT LA WEI SAMPAI CD AKU~!~!!!" *agitates like hell* ^^;

Funny to think that it felt like forever we'll be here when I first got here but now... only about 2-3 weeks of class left... ._., the irony of not having any sem break for our final year and having to cram everything in half of the year... The pain just makes me want drop down and just faint for a while, not caring about the world and all and just... Have a damn break (serius aku rase macam nak cekik2 sape2 yang dok tarok stat "cuti... bosan" I'd kill for that piece of boredom ANYTIME BEBEH!)

Ano... Speaking of last final exam... I think I really was lousy in terms of studying for it... I seem to have lost interest in studying for exams... Honestly, I don't feel the point of it... studying for exam I mean... I just study because it felt interesting to and if I don't have that interest, I tend to get stray away and loose focus in a blink of an eye and dwell in anything else that is of my interest. At that time, I rediscovered Raphael and... I "studied" them (XD) from their music to their history... Again, really sad what happened to Kazuki but the 3 last singles released in the year of his death got me thinking... I thought a lot that I was... Really really went astray with my studies (don't make me think about last sem result will be out next week~~ ><;;)

Lost Graduation ironically when one listen to it at first without really bothering the words would just take it as a nice song to bob one head along but what it contains... It chimed with a feeling I've had long ago... Ittai na... To think of how well Kazuki really capture that feeling... using Yuki's vocal to project it... Maybe if anybody is interested in "understanding" it without bothering to read the translation can listen to the Silent Version of the song... The piano arrangement depict it well...

In contrast to that, Evergreen is more upbeat, enlightening and so youthful... Not really that hard for them since they were... what... Supposedly just graduated from school at that time? And the PV shot at a school ground with them going through days of normal school kids (except they have more holes than allowed) reminds me of the time when... I usually run up and down the corridors of my school, especially when I was in the evening session and so prone to getting to school late and need to get to class like, ASAP (nasib baik kelas tak penah atas dari ground floor... mau bergegar tingkat2 lain aku lari XD) haha~ that reminds me of Yo's comment about me always having my track bottom underneath my kain... And that time I actually fell on the tarred road while running to class and an hour afterwards was sent back home because my Math teacher was so worried that I got so pale and that night my friends came over with a cake they baked for me for my birthday which is like, the best cake ever! and I have some nasty scars thanks to that fall... Haha~ Awesome times... See? This song just makes me look up to clear sky on a hot day and smile while it takes me back to those day... The band is just made of awesomeness!

...I thought I told you Akikaze no Rhapsody is my most favourite song of them all. Its pretty simple if you ask me since I kinda nailed the instrumental part where the classical guitar (just because I think I heard nylon strings there... :|) and the violin harmonised (sounds right to me... just the matter of me in dire need to improve my basic skills first ><;; lousy~!) And while tinkering with that song... I finally got the right name for my guitar which is the title of the song! (yes... after 2 years of having her by me... gomen na~) Yup, the whole length... though for short I called it KAZE ^^ the whole title is a depiction of a larger thing but its more of a joke and I'll leave you with the guessing game :P

...Demo... I think if talking about Raphael people would be talking about Kazuki... about how he came to the music scene, how he left it, and what he left it with... and how the Jrock sphere won't be as it is if he would live... but he's gone and to me... I don't think he would want to be remembered as "Lost Graduation"... I think he'd really love it if everyone remembered him as "Evergreen" :)



kolej tak best... sesak sentiase tak bagi chance orang nak lari2 up and down the corridor XD

No comments: