Friday, 17 April 2009

and who gives you the right to say so?

Well, ade satu hari nih... gara-gara tak siap assignment yang dah due nak seminggu, (laptop aku fan rosak lagi ah aritu) aku bawak la laptop pi klas tuk siapkan bende tu sambil-sambil tunggu kelas start. Forgot la how but then, one thing leads to another and I showed off my desktop background which now has Aoi in it with plenty of space for me to dump and arrange my desktop icons (its a habit... I grew easily bored with the usual arrangements and stuffs) and claimed, "my boyfriend". The response I got was "itu najis!"

typical me, things sets in REALLY slow in me so its pretty usual that I may not be mad, pissed off or dissed on the spot but once it settles in, I might run that persin over with a steamroller if I ever own one. Lagi-lagi masa tu aku tengah pening camne nak rearrange balik isi-isi assignment aku kan so... At the end of the day, I thought about it over and I was like, wtf?

I don't know la why he said that... The piercing? The nail polish? The lack of "masculinity"? (Aoi, please rip off your sleeves and flex that bicep of yours, kthxbyeh) The thing that he does for living? His background? (like as if he knows other than he's obviously a Japanese and non-Muslim obviously) but seriously, who gives one the right to label another like that? Memang la label-label orang tu perkara biasa. Aku pun buat gak tapi sampai najis tu apahal kan? Najis tu banyak tapi tak pernah la pulak aku belajar manusia tu najis...

Memang la ko tak tarok artis ko minat kat desktop ko pasal kalau artis perempuan sekarang banyak dedah-dedah, kalau laki takot pulak kene label gay tak tentu pasal kan?

Power siot pseudoephedrine nih...
(ubat seleseme ah)

No comments: