Friday, 2 May 2008

OCEAN =3

Well, in Foundation of Leadership under the chapter Leadership, we learnt about the self-assessment using the Five Factor Model. While doing my notes (*head desk* this is very humiliating to admit... I've only started on it like... just now >.<) I got curious of how would I be rated so~~ I googled it and did one (it was quick, 50 Qs with 1-5 scales) and basically, it kinda compares me with the others that had done this test (ngeh... I don't get it either XD) And~~ here's my result! =3


Note:
O is Openness to Experience/Intellect
C is Conscientiousness
E is Extraversion
A is Agreeableness
N is Neuroticism

So what did the test say of me:
You typically don't seek out new experiences.
(ngeh~? say what~?)
You are neither organized or disorganized.
(w0oT~!!! evryone would LOVE to disagree XD)
You tend to shy away from social situations.
(*snicker* I just don't like people... :P)
You find it easy to criticize others.
(*hides*)
You are generally relaxed.
(oye2~)

Come and compare and contrast each others result!click here~~


Ngeh~ off to somewhere with decent food =3 jaa~~

No comments: