Friday, 21 September 2007

Nurin...

>.<;; Pose baru stat... Tapi tak tau pahal dok rase letih jer... Badan pown macam sehat tak sehat jer... Kejap2 selseme, Kejap2 lagi badan rase suam2, Kejap2 rase macam nak muntah jer (hoi! jangan nak piki mende len! >:P) Nak lagi terok, minggu nih especially tak abis2 ade jer... Ngan lecturers rush nak finish up syllabus nyer, ngan last minute note dumps nyer, ngan lab test nyer, ngan final quizzes nyer... Gilos~! Lots of times I wanted to sit in front of Enma__Ai and blog about things, lots of things! But then my eyes would be like this -_-;; and my mind will be blank and typing anything decent is just... futile XP

Think everyone heard the latest news that Nurin was safely buried this afternoon and her father finally accepted the fact that the dead girl in the bag was his daughter. I'm being VERY honest when I say I don't really follow current news as I don't be-friend the idiot box though it's always like right behind me whenever I'm doing stuff at my table and I prefer to buy papers on the weekends and scrape up free newspapers at the college just to end up reading the main title of the articles :P but yeah, I heard the whiff of the missing 8 years old girl and the reward being offered for any information being increase like its a sort of futile auction (dude~ honestly, if people really2 wanted to help, reward is never needed) then it was... kinda quiet... Until the discovery of the dead girl in the bag found in front of a shop premise (*face palms* genius...) Post-mortem revealed that she was abused very badly; lack of nourishment, bruises on body and yes... ruptured rectum due to being stuffed by cucmber and/or brinjal (aka sexual abuse :|)

Honestly, seriously, whomever abducted, abused and murdered that girl is a darn GENIUS! *sarcastic tone* okay, first you abduct a kid... Isn't it logical that by the time that it gets raging media attention with what seemed like everlasting increase in reward money you're in deep sh!t already?? Second... Dude~!!! You stuff veggies into a kid via other passages than the mouth?! What crack are you on?!?!?!! "Animal" is never the word cause I don't think I've heard animals stuffing veggies into others of their species so barbaric is just the right one... Maybe savages... Maybe monster... (Okay~! Lots of bad maybes :P) Have you ever thought of public reaction if word goes out? Yeah~ even in any so-deemed "civilized nation" in term that sex of any kind is proof of civilization, doing such a thing to a KID will make you inhuman :| Third... OMG!!! Shop premise??? *multiple head desk* sure~ no one will know~~ you'll get away with it~~~ *more head desk* Yeah, obviously you want people to find the girl but ever thought that anyone will let you off just like that after what you did? Maybe... after skinning you alive (bet that my friends would agree to opening the culprit up like cadavers in mortuary when they're alive as we don't get to play with cadavers :( ) Now the cops will because they have to in order to avoid being seriously lambasted by the public for being lazy arses (which I kinda believe they are since what had happened last year to my family... OT~! :P) work off their arses to catch the culprit and bring them to justice (pray they do!)

As for her parents, what had happen was a serious tragedy. Its very logical that her father wasn't able to accept the fact that she was Nurin even after the DNA test result had proved so due to shock at first... I mean, you expect your loved ones to always walk through the door with a smile on the face or at least alive and in one piece but having to see them dead and terribly abused... It'll make you feel like you're the worst person living to let these thing happen to your loved ones and it kills from inside out. As for the police trying to investigate her parents of negligence... Dude~ let them have their time first... Once upon a time it was okay to let kids off wandering around the neighbourhood on their own but now, thanks to the increasing number of insane people in our society, even living in your own home doesn't feel safe anymore (I'm saying this from experience okay...) Who to blame? I don't know... maybe its just us... we see it happen before us but we dare not to take action... Why? Because we're scared that we'll get hurt or worst-case scenario, die in the process so all these crazy people believed that it's okay to do those things and they actually RULE through these fear (hell~! I hate that! >:( ) I just hate the fact that the world I'm living is SOO civilized that it's rotten at the core of society *rolls eyes*

Kay fine~! I'm hungry right now! (buke pose makan kurma jer... Huhu~ XP ) I'm frying whatever fry-able thing in the freezer... Final words, sedekah2 la al-Fatihah kat Nurin and may we learn something from this (society sux! XP) Later~!

No comments: