Monday, 3 September 2007

head on air strings X3

Wow~ I just looked at myself in the mirror and heck, I reminded myself of Abah after he just got back from work with the unbuttoned shirt (have smaller shirt underneath okay~), messy hair (kay... he has less of that nowadays :P) and tired eyes (minus the happy tummy XD) honestly, I feel like fever; warm and fuzzy and hating it :| think its what I been eating the whole day...

When I had that terrible purging, the Doc said "NO DAIRY FOOD" but heck, teh susu (yuh, I asked for teh once and they gave me teh O... crap XP) is a staple diet of mine and my tummy have no qualms about it. Since there's like 1 serving of cereal left in my cereal box I thought like, what the heck la kan... bantai je la ngan susu and straight after breakfast it was off to the toilet~! \^o^/ Super~~ Thought that'll be the end of the discomfort of my tummy... Damn wrong... I can feel the air in my digestive tract moving around, causing massive discomfort and hell yeah~ My group is suppose to present in the afternoon! Yay... *face palms*

but well~ problems arise and yada3~ Ms. Bisha was totally annoyed by our group (haha~ no surprise~) I hate presenters who just plainly read the text... It's boring and yeah, I can do it myself, thank you~! :| dude~! It's like time klas Sejarah kat skolah when cikgu just bace the text book to us! What do we do then?? We yawn, We chat via paper passing, We sleep, We wine and dine (haha~ love it when I'm able to get away with it) and of course, We make noises... Distracting right? Blame yourself for making me bored dammit~!

Then directly went to shop at Giant... Siot nyer ATM... aku withdraw RM1XX die best giler bagi ntah brape keping duit kaler merah... Tros orang2 yang line up blakang aku shift ATM (haha~) Time tuh memang tau ape nak beli tapi tah... Dammit I are hongry~~ *snatch here* *snatch there* (sib baik tak amik troli :P) Dah la time bayo bleh lak price tag kt plastik pear dh koyak, kne tuka... kalo ikot nk jer aku gigit the cashier but since he's a midget... I'm just afraid that he'd call the Midget Army led by Kyo of Dir en Grey and attack me :| (OBVIOUSLY someone is over dose of JRock Humor! >.<; Then tak tau pasal... Nak pai banana McD :D Mcm bodo la pi kat counter and tros nyerbu; Me: banana pai ade?

Akak: *blank jap... xsempat tanye soklan cepumas die; makan sini ke bungkos XD* ...ade. Nak brape?

Me: *drops 4 grocery bags to the floor* 2

Akak: 3 15

Me: *dig wallet for money, pay up, left wallet on counter to throw pies into 1 of the grocery bags, suddenly remember vulnerable wallet, pick it up and ASAP shove it into pocket and scram* :|

Dalam teksi, pak cik teksi tuh ajak borak so layan je la... Tau parents aku asal Pilah die pon start la bukak citer pasal sawah padi. Die cakap rugi sawah2 kene convert tuk kelape sawit & perumahan... Agak ah... Aku tak penah rase men kat bendang sume tuh pasal umah uwan aku 1 depan tuh jalan bosa and 1 lai dkat kilang batu bate yang macam siot~! (takde sawah la for sure) Jeles la gak dengo pak cik tuh citer men kat bendang sume tuh...

Tapi kalo ikot aku la, banding ape diorang wat kat sawah2 tuh, aku lagi bengang ngan ape diorang wat kat Bukit Putus... Damn habis diorang tarah macam siot jer~! Kalo korang prasan dari arah Senawang lepas area tengkolok beso tuh ade sign kaler kuning (aku rase tinggi sket dari aku kot) tulis "HUTAN SIMPAN KEKAL" tapi kalo tengok background die botak dah... Bodo... baik cabut sign tu awal2... Drive depan sket korang jumpe pulak sign "PROJEK BLA3~~" nyer sign yang konfem lagi beso dari sign yang aku cakap tadi la... Rosak siot... Memang aku teringin giler nak 1 ari drive kat Bukit Putus tuh tapi skarang aku ade chance by 2009 jer... Babeng... That's the part that I really love when it comes to pergi dan balik Pilah; lalu Bukit Putus... Memang la countless of time aku penah mabok tapi tak kureng gak... Aku penah tido berdiri dalam bas lalu that stretch :P

DAH~!~!!! OT~! Kay! Sampai Sroje aku balon la pai2 sekalian then bantai habiskan sotong goreng tepong segere and TAH-DAAH~~!!!... Serius aku nak muntah (@x@) even skarang after I got my tea, I still feel like puking... Dammit~~ X__X Hwaa~~ kay, tonight drop the JRock Humor and march off to bed early for me! X3

No comments: