This is something that I’ve been wanting to do like, last weekend but yeah, it was like, just the end of exam, things going on and I had jumped on to completing anatomy lab report that I thought was due on Monday, followed by stuff and having to go here and there in between class and trying to gain back the hours of good sleep lost during exam week and *deep breath* even now I have like 3 or 4 lab reports to start and a quiz to study tomorrow @_@;; life ain’t slowing down for no one obviously…
Why blogger ttibe nih??? Actually, kalo my friends kat Bangi should’ve know after SPM I have a blog here, “Boku wa… Sono Mama…” but then masuk matrix and having no time to update and manage and stuff and one day opening to tons of spam comments (honestly, I have no absolute use of VIAGRA xp) itu yang bukak FriendsterBlog tapi… DAMN SENGAL!!! Nak edit bagi betol entry macam HELL!!! Dah la tak boleh pakai shortcuts yang tersangatlah biase aku pakai dari ntah zaman bile, nak wat spacing pon macam… siot~! So fine~ aku dah naik fed up so I’m letting that one rot and will attend to this bebeh =3 memang kalo ikot bleh jer start last weekend tapi ade problem la plak ngan template so thanks Iba for helping out! \^o^/
What I’ll write and when I’ll write is… very much depends on whether I feel like it or not (or if ever I’m busy or yada3… go figure xp) think that’s all I’ll rant for opening… haha~ I’m sleepy… off to bed~! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment