Sunday, 22 December 2013

I am surrounded by blessings :3

Funny I didn't write anything here despite 2/3 of the month passed

And something big happened

So big, too serious that I can't write it down without my heart's racing and my hands shaking

It was bad that after the whole thing settled, I wasn't

And I seek for counseling service


But despite the anxiety, me being terrified and tiredness, unable to find peace for that time do you know the thing that strike out to me most?

It was the support that I had here

If it wasn't for them I'm darn sure I would've crumbled

They were there assuring me that I was right and help me out to resolve it

Even offering place of solace when my own house was a mental warzone

They supported me, reassured me, checked on me and listened to me crying, wailing even at some point, as I told them the situations, my doubts and my fears


I never felt so blessed as how I felt then in my entire life


Being on stranger's land, there were part of me that felt I am alone

That I have no one and yet

All these people were there for me

I am very blessed

And I thank God for each and every one of them, every single day



"It doesn't hurt to be generally nice to everyone"

I see now why

:)

No comments: