The two of us just looked at each other and wondered,
"why is it so hard to get a housemate right now?"
Our housemate vacated more than two weeks ago and coming the end of the third week, we still haven't got anyone to replace her
It doesn't help that the system here charges by the week, not month
I don't know if my extension would be approved with living allowances
(heh, if any extension is allowed)
This is what it feels like to be low in cash
Not that I never go through this phase but when you're away, on your own... it's pretty nerve wrecking
Working is not feasible considering I have my thesis to be done a top of the last part of my research
It's funny when we both looked at each other
We both didn't want to trouble one another since we both know each other shit,
Me mine, her hers
But we both are in deep waters
We both sighed, and give words of encouragement to each other
Although we ourselves were running out of courage to face everything
But like it or not, we have to put a strong front for what we want, what we stand for
It's really tiring when the side stuff tend to intrude, interfere and distract us from our main aims and stuff
I really REALLY want this to be over soon
Sometimes I think it's because I want to go to the next stage
But sometimes I feel it's more because I'm just sick of it
._.,
Yes it is that time of the month but I'm not wailing around so that's a good sign
No comments:
Post a Comment