One.More.Gel
That is if everything goes according to plan
Then again, if everything goes according to plan, today's gel was the last gel but oh well... The plan in life is nothings goes according to plan
Then there's still that I don't know how many batches or samples are coming my way and the batch that is coming my way requires me to figure out how to pulverise fins to get DNA
PULVERISE!
Because them fins are hard yo!
Then there's also the question of would I actually have any to do the trace sample analysis. I'd love to, like, OMG I'LL BE WORKING WITH JOHN! He's awesome, always a delight of an English man and he can go on and on and on when you bring up his topics. He's just so full of resource and freaking eager to share it to anyone who'd like them and he doesn't seem to be tired of it. Such joy.
Yeah, the whole I'll be doing the presentation to some people of the industry had pushed my panic button like crazy but it has come to the point of waiting where I' like,
-_-,
Meh, if it comes, I'll just blab whatever. Can't care anymore...
Then there's that, shouldn't I be starting to write like, now? I have already stuff for at least my second chapter but seriously writing a one-line email sometimes take me an hour to come up so whomever reading at the other end won't think that I'm a douche and if you're wondering what these two have in common other than I have to write them that IT DOES MATTER WHAT THE READERS THINK OF IT... Wait, it still have to pass through Guan and the others but oh well...
No, it's not I probably think too much, I do think too much
Which is funny because I have less white hair than I do before....
Mungkin air di Malaysia ada bleaching property
:P
No comments:
Post a Comment