Wednesday, 29 May 2013

"All the good men are taken"

A familiar saying I'd say

I don't know why
(I'm pretty sure the caffeine just kicked in right after listening to John Green babbling) 
but I can't help to wonder:



Were there good men to start with

Or did some awful men became these good men




I don't know about you guys but the notion of "grown up" is ridiculous

We're constantly "growing up", emotionally, mentally and spiritually
(Physically we go downhill when we reach 30 according to Dan, our very own Bones)

"Matured" maybe a better term to define this "threshold" of how you are aware of responsibility and such but the whole idea of trying to measure this/these character(s) is/are wonky

Not even sure if it's a thing or many even...



With that said, some actually gone backwards in trying to be "young"


Why? What's the obsession of being young?

Youth? What is it and why is it so important? 


I do admit I do prefer the time of innocence where being careless is expected and not knowing and not understanding is the norm

But that moment when that switch was flipped within me, I know there's no such thing of "going back"


I somewhat don't regret it

I'd rather the "me" now than the "me" that I was

Not that I've lost that "me"

She's somewhere

....

She's here

But like the rocks that fall into the river

Eventually the river flow smooths their jagged edges

Calm

Somewhat

........


Back to the original question

I don't know, I'm not a guy

But any human have the capacity to change

For better or for worse

But change have to come from within oneself

Not forced upon oneself


Like a hammer slammed to the jagged stone,

The hammer would only break the stone

And so goes for humans

No comments: