I don't know if it's sad or just morbid, to be thinking of someone's death on your birthday.
But that was how it was...
Not even John's rambling on flames and thermals and ICPs and marijuana and elephants could push it away further...
Just that normal him outside, in the dark, waiting...
Just taking that hand and walk away so casually...
Maybe I shouldn't have listened to this 3 times after I've finished that assignment due the day before.
And I do wonder will I ever get over
......
Happy birthday?
But that was how it was...
Not even John's rambling on flames and thermals and ICPs and marijuana and elephants could push it away further...
Just that normal him outside, in the dark, waiting...
Just taking that hand and walk away so casually...
Maybe I shouldn't have listened to this 3 times after I've finished that assignment due the day before.
And I do wonder will I ever get over
......
Happy birthday?
1 comment:
ur bday ar ika?happy bday!!lupe laa
n ika nye idol passed away ka?sorry to hear.dont sad2.
kite nk minx email ika.
nk keep in touch n boleh gossip2 =p
nani comel
Post a Comment