Tuu dia~~
Pi library bukak tenet free tuang daa esemen incik Dan kita~~
=p
makanya hipotesis yang mengatakan bahawasanya dok library wiken sunyi2 jadi makin rajin boleh disappork...
betul la rajin
cume ke lain
ngee~
*sile sedar diri, esemen ade 4, sume due next week HO!*
Aku geram nak choke-slam die pasal bagi keje bertalu2 tho I get where he's going
& I like that he pretty much debunk a lot of things that I thought is the way it is when it comes to the science field but it's not...
And it actually makes sense.
Take for instance buat final year project,
sape macam gile buat trying to prove there is a significance value ble3 in whatever they do?
*angkat tangan*
That's not the real point of doing experiments and research
The real point is to expand the knowledge, filling in gaps that exist in it
So it doesn't matter if you're able to prove or not your hypothesis
Have you contributed anything in terms of knowledge to the field?
You've made mistakes,
So publish it so everyone can be aware of what is it that you did wrong so people won't repeat that mistakes, find another way around it or even resolve it!
Yea2, you're always right~
I find this cool tho:
Journal of Negative Results in BioMedicine
Tau wujod saje buat bagi salah
Still boleh publish paper wat!
:D
Pi library bukak tenet free tuang daa esemen incik Dan kita~~
=p
makanya hipotesis yang mengatakan bahawasanya dok library wiken sunyi2 jadi makin rajin boleh disappork...

betul la rajin
cume ke lain
ngee~
*sile sedar diri, esemen ade 4, sume due next week HO!*
Aku geram nak choke-slam die pasal bagi keje bertalu2 tho I get where he's going
& I like that he pretty much debunk a lot of things that I thought is the way it is when it comes to the science field but it's not...
And it actually makes sense.
Take for instance buat final year project,
sape macam gile buat trying to prove there is a significance value ble3 in whatever they do?
*angkat tangan*
That's not the real point of doing experiments and research
The real point is to expand the knowledge, filling in gaps that exist in it
So it doesn't matter if you're able to prove or not your hypothesis
Have you contributed anything in terms of knowledge to the field?
You've made mistakes,
So publish it so everyone can be aware of what is it that you did wrong so people won't repeat that mistakes, find another way around it or even resolve it!
Yea2, you're always right~
I find this cool tho:
Journal of Negative Results in BioMedicine
Tau wujod saje buat bagi salah
Still boleh publish paper wat!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment