Okay...
Read this:
http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2010&dt=1010&pub=utusan_malaysia&sec=Rencana&pg=re_05.htm&arc=hive
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Done with that?
Now Read this:
http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2010&dt=1013&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Dalam_Negeri&pg=dn_02.htm
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
See a common theme?
I'll take a line from the first link:
"...lantaran tradisi yang diteruskan didasari oleh prinsip saling percaya-mempercayai."
What a way to spat away just to have it land right slap on your own face
Malas nak komen lebih2 buat aku rase panas je.
Journalism is dead.
I don't read papers I just buy them for SuDoKu.
FACT
Read this:
http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2010&dt=1010&pub=utusan_malaysia&sec=Rencana&pg=re_05.htm&arc=hive
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Done with that?
Now Read this:
http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2010&dt=1013&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Dalam_Negeri&pg=dn_02.htm
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
See a common theme?
I'll take a line from the first link:
"...lantaran tradisi yang diteruskan didasari oleh prinsip saling percaya-mempercayai."
What a way to spat away just to have it land right slap on your own face
Malas nak komen lebih2 buat aku rase panas je.
Journalism is dead.
I don't read papers I just buy them for SuDoKu.
FACT
No comments:
Post a Comment