Haha, tu la stigma awal2. Muke vokalis camtu je cap band jerit2, stay away.
Kan dah melekat :P
Ah~~ brass instruments arrangement sangat awesome to the point dengar the original version without them rase... tak kene.
Tak penah2 aku dengar lagu pasal tengah down, sengal, baru break up nak terliur.
Bunyi tak depress sangat even agak quirky.
CHOMEL~~
Gara pandai maintain sore not resorting to screaming, steady je.
Very VERY nice~!
Dan....
Owh awek tenor sax, I think I'm in love with you~(beso je die nyer... tenor la ek? Aku bedal je :| )
Ngahahaha~
:P
Buat yang tak paham lagu nih:
メリー, ブルージーナイト
(Merry, Bluesy Night)
translated by antares 489
Now that you’re gone,
the night seems too long,
Looking at my outer coat hanging forgotten on a hanger,
Now that you’re gone,
I threw away my cds,
then my old TV too,
and bought a red sofa…
My watch goes tick-tock, recording time as it passes,
Listening to an amber-coloured ballad,
I’m in a daze, doing nothing,
In a place where the sun doesn’t reach…
Everyday, everyday,
everyday, everyday, everyday, everyday…
I’m listening to a sorrowful song in a back alley…
My watch goes tick-tock, recording time as it passes,
Listening to an amber-coloured ballad,
I’m in a daze, doing nothing,
In a place where the sun doesn’t reach…
I’m gonna try walking the path I walked together with you alone,
Not until I lost you, did I realize,
the uneven road of love has it’s ups and downs…
Re-reading a ripped up love letter,
Gazing at the stuck-on photobooth stickers,
Holding my knees, I cried alone…
My watch goes tick tock, recording time as it passes,
Listening to an amber-coloured ballad,
Holding my knees, I cried alone…
I’m gonna try walking the path I walked together with you alone,
Not until I lost you, did I realize,
the uneven road of love has it’s ups and downs…
Ah, bluesy night,
Wanting to listen to a Beatles song,
I go the BAR in Ni-chome where we often went together,
but tonight I’m listening alone…
asking for a Violet Fizz,
pretending to be romanticist…
There will be rain in Tokyo tonight. There will be rain in Tokyo tonight.
There will be rain in Tokyo tonight. There will be rain in Tokyo tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment