Wednesday, 23 June 2010

wight wound wight wound~

I like standing on the side.


I like that advantage of knowing more of what's going on than those going through it. Minus the emotion equation (big plus~!) All of these equates to... I'm better at figuring out things that I'm not involved in.


That's why the very thing I find most difficult to figure out is me.


Like this instance, I felt a surge of bubbling anger towards those that by right I have no right to be angry about when at this moment I have not much of a thing to be angry about, just a few things that had happened in the past and damn hell I wish to just stay in the past but have the tendency to remind me of them from time to time which result in this anger towards... owh damn, I'm chasing my own tail here!


I don't know,
I can't figure myself out,
I can't figure out what I want,
and I feel like the whole 3 years was a mistake!


oh God, why must it be in my first week.


Right now, I can only pray that it's a phase and when I get myself out of this phase, I'll start walking down a certain path.



Right now, absolute happiness is another round of A-Team and Big Apple's Poney Express which tak wujod pasal give way to those Donashi *angst* Dark choc laden doughnut from them will do... Yes dammit, A-TEAM, the best movie EVAR! Ka-boom! Explosion everywhere! Shoot em up! Sink a ship! And all of that while maintaining the essence of the original show: the A-Team themselves. Hannibal is Hannibal, Face is Face, BA is a bit toned down (bling2 gone but still pity the fool! =D ) Murdoch is Murdoch with the crazy dial kicked up some notches (I predict stitching lightning bolt on gashing wound would be a trend amongst doctor who've watched the movie and possibly had watched the series. Freecamp, beware) Shit, dammit. Watch it. And don't blame me when you're using up almost 40GB downloading the series!


:P


Haha~!


And I'm not gonna comment on WC that thing screw up my sleep time big2!

No comments: