There are soo many thoughts and ideas and crap logics that streamed through and whirled around in my head but I can't get them out in written word.
:|
The only up side to this is right now I'm sober (No Coffee! I swear!)
The only up side to this is right now I'm sober (No Coffee! I swear!)
After reading some past entries of Obe's on the video games of the past, I recalled those experience of mine playing them (damn ko, I still haven't beat you in street fighter once! *marah2* ayam~!) and... surprising enough, the crappiness of the graphics and how small of a bit of BGM compared to the grandeur of nowadays games where almost everything is going 3D and real-life like, I still go "OMGWAASOGREATLUV2!!!" when I stumbled upon this site, laced with many of those games I was fond of but pretty much never really get their titles :| And I've been downloading like crazy these old games. It's cool to be finding those games that I don't even know what happened to the cartridges (meh, kene buang dengan console Made in China die kot... tak jumpe time spring-summer-fall-winter cleaning) up there, ready to be downloaded with their emulators (every game you d/load, you'll be d/loading the emulators too so you can play them direct dah) owh well... Least they're just a couple of hundreds of Kb (nes so far...) NICE for me who is bandwidth handicapped -_-;
And there were those games... Y'know, dulu and maybe sekarang ade lagi... in those CDs of emulator games which were sold with sometimes hundreds or even thousands of games (which sometimes are the same games with some varying cheats attached to it. Damn main contra with limitless life and S power up on forever was awesome! 8D) packed in them? I LOVE them! I remembered buying this one CD cause of the many2 version of King of Fighters, damn AWESOME! I like the team vs team concept. Some of the versions even threw in that back up attack where you press a button and a selected team mate will appear and bash the opponent (but if they suck or the opponent is awesome, they'll get hit by the opponent. Guess seriously what is the use of this tactic :D ) Imagine me stumbling upon those.
OWH.MAIH.
*tahan2*
*tahan2*
Tahan la deyh, aku nak balas dendam. There was this emulator CD that my cousin bought and I was so EAGER to borrow for as long as I could pasal die ade game Sailormoon
Enma__Ai:
Laptop, PS, Old skool consoles extraordinaire....
Now lets figure out how to rig a PS controller with the vibrate effect! 83
Ngahaha~ Main je la nampaknye~
.....
NOPE!
Laptop, PS, Old skool consoles extraordinaire....
Now lets figure out how to rig a PS controller with the vibrate effect! 83
Ngahaha~ Main je la nampaknye~
.....
NOPE!
Imma doin' part tyme... Keje part-time sambil belajar tapi bukan belajar amende yang korang piki aku belajar (tak2. Tak sentuh pun kopi, sumpah!) Let just put it as a family project and I am at the core of it. Slacknyer now I'm in, I don't think I can budge unless I myself can see to it everything is running smoothly and won't be having no hiccup without me (duh, my name is on the line... I got trust issue :| ) Keje 6hr/day, 6days/week, weekdays last shift, weekend middle shift... extra 18jam focus on sleeping... And the battle to go to sleep (shit, I'm turning insomniac!) Minggu ni bakal teruk sket pasal ade 2 catalogue on 'til Ahad... And I hate layan orang tengok2 handbag and tanye2 harge die. Tag takde, aku baru, ingat otomatik sume engraved dalam pale?! Pi bli jus! (sape dapat teke apekah kerje aku, aku blanje choc 1 kotak. Nak? Famly tak bleyh main game nih. Soklan bocor sungguh :P ) Tapi bos sangat bagus, very patient, informative, pandai layan, mak yang garang (bahye siot anak pompuan die yang 5 taun tuh)
On another note, punye la lame tunggu aritu package aku sampai jugak (sampai pekejadah pemalas orang pos sini soh amik kat tempat die WARGH~!!!) DIM Scene tour tak tengok lagi either one of those 3 DVDs (WAHLALALA~) Ade a nice booklet, awesome pics of the concert, DIM-afide. Ade bace tah mane people don't like the artwork but I like since it is what Ruki is going on and on saying bout in his lyrics, 'bout abuse and what-nots... Poster promo DVD takde muke mereke2... Thinking that I got off bout RM70 off that DVD without factoring the coupons... OK la kot (can't say fully, tak tengok lagi) Pastuh bli Plastic Tree's ドナドナ (Dona Dona) pasal people say that 'tis good and ade 10% off time tuh (-RM10) and I like~ like2 that they put those slow songs at the end, nice finishing... 1999 as opening pun dah tarik minat dah! Cover is LOVED! (reminds me of some horror story. Ring maybe. The Japanese version la! English one is crap!)
03/03/10 aku declare hari merajuk. I have the money, the time tapi just pasal takde orang accompany from here tak bleh pi tengok Kagrra's 10th anniversary live... Owh well, ade gak logik die tapi nak merajuk gak :P Mau mengurung diri, layan DIM Scene kuat2 (DVD nyer audio kat Enma__Ai paling slow pon nak meletup gegendang telinge kalau pakai earphone. Pulak layan the GazettE. Mau pekak lepas 1 lagu) Sape nak join?
Tak, aku tak sentuh kopi lagi...
Maybe on the way to work balun setin
83
Maybe on the way to work balun setin
83
4 comments:
huwaaaa... send me a DIM copy too!!!! :(
ko keje ape eh..
my best guess..
online shop?!
or.. sumthing got to with catalog..
hurmmm.. x kan avon kot?!?!
aiseh... mau send ah? rip aku bole kot, burn tuh len citer pasal DVD2 tuh double layer. Aku penah try burn double layer pakai Enma__Ai tapi takleh =( meh datang bawak external HD =D
Online? ohlala~ kami punye tak bergerak lagi lolz~
Avon...Leno... ade sape lagi mau cube? :D
haha ko keje ape ika wey. tak sangka i u layan orang tengok handbag ;p
keje ape? bukan aku soh korang2 teke ke =P cepat2~ 1 box of choc is still on offer.
I layan la, got paid what ;)
Post a Comment