When I was a kid,
my little brother ask my mom in front of a guy in a wheel chair,
"die tak boleh jalan ke?"
and my mom pulled him away...
This resulted in a long lecture about being discreet at home
That was when I was a kid
Now I'm trying to imagine what'll be like if I were to chitter chatter with my colleagues loud enough in understandable language in front of a bed-ridden patient of his conditions...
Mak will kill me
Its not that I don't know or don't wanna say it
I was just being discreet
learn this o future young doctors.
;)
my little brother ask my mom in front of a guy in a wheel chair,
"die tak boleh jalan ke?"
and my mom pulled him away...
This resulted in a long lecture about being discreet at home
That was when I was a kid
Now I'm trying to imagine what'll be like if I were to chitter chatter with my colleagues loud enough in understandable language in front of a bed-ridden patient of his conditions...
Mak will kill me
Its not that I don't know or don't wanna say it
I was just being discreet
learn this o future young doctors.
;)
the lack of update is due to me being so caught up in the tak sampai 2 minggu internship & me feeling oh so tired everyday from shouting "CUKOP DAH KE?" twice a day to no response -_-; salah aku ke kalau ade yang tercicir?
No comments:
Post a Comment